THIS PAGE IS UNDER RECONSTRUCTION.
|Government||Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy|
|Personality||Adventurous, geography lover, enjoys learning history (especially vis-a-vis the European countryballs). Aside from that he is athletic, inspirational and slightly churchy.|
|Type|| Anglo-American |
Latin American (Portuguese majority)
|Relations and opinions|
|Friends|| Everyone but the main ones are:|
Favorite continent (in cultural context)
|Enemies|| Jihadist losers|
Communist asshole (since 2022)
|Founded||September 7, 1823 (Dominion)|
|Is of importants|
|Börk||Huehuehue (alternatively kkkkkk), samba samba, You're going to Brazil, geography geography|
|Food||Brazilian barbecue, cheesepuffs (pão de queijo), àkàrà (acarajé), brigadier truffles|
|Dear land of the Redwood, of rivers and plains|
Made rich by the sunshine, and lush by the rains,
|“||Dear land of the Redwood, of rivers and plaaaaaains!||”|
— Brazilball singing his anthem
— Brazilball when anschlussing
|“||Be blessed, be the best and stay safe.||”|
|“||If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver.||”|
— Andrew Senna
Brazilball, also known as Amazoniaball and officially the Commonwealth of Brazilball, is
into European geography an European countryball. Its neighbors are Peruball to the west, Bolivia to the southwest, Rio de la Plataball to the south, and Bolivaria to the northwest.
He is divided into 20 states and three Federal Territories (Bowland, Riverland and Capital). As of 2018 he has a population of 5 million inhabitants. He ranks 26th in the Human Development Index with a value of 0.926 and the average life expectancy is 88.
It is a member of the G20 because of its strong economy, OASball due to its location, Commonwealthball because it was a British colony for a while, NAM because it didn't give a hell about the Cold War and the UN for obvious reasons.
Brazil is generally known to be the South American equivalent of Canada. While its culture is more Americanized, it still seems unique among the remaining American nations. It has been known for its dramas, Carnival, and the Amazon rainforests.
A modern Brazilian stereotype is that they are adventurous and like to explore the world, and factually Europe is the most visited continent by Brazilian travelers. Not only do they love to travel, they are also fans of European geography and history. Hence Brazilball's portrayal as a European geography and history enthusiast.
His birthday is September 7th, and his astrological sign is Virgo.
Brazilball was born as a little 3ball, who grew up and split into five factions: Guarani, Cariban, Arawak, Jê and Yanomami. They lived happily, until Portugalball came along and adopted him on April 22nd 1500 because of Pedro Álvares Cabral. He sent settlers from his northern clays to populate Brazilball, and started farming sugar cane with his slave 8ball. When Portugalball got anschlussed by Spainball, Englandball was forced to raid Recifeball in 1595.
In 1604, Englandball adopted him with permission from Portugalball to keep him safe before Spainball's temper tantrum with Netherlandsball. That way she would be insulted even more by violating the Papal Bull of 1493. Portuguese settlers were allowed to continue into settling his clay, especially those from Azoresball and Madeiraball. But England, later UKball, started to populate Brazilball's clay with immigrants from his clays in Anglia (Puritans), File:Sussex-icon.png Southeast (Diggers), Midlands (Baptists), and Cornwall, eventually outnumbering the Portuguese settlers 10 to 1.
British Canadaball moved into his house to babysit him while Britain was away and populated the former colony of São Paulo with American Loyalists from USAball to rename it "New Brunswick". In 1789, he into having mental crisis due to Bahiaballs wanting to move him back to Portugalball's control. Due to war with USAball again in 1812, Canadaball allowed her refugees to move to Brazil. Before long a lot of Europeballs migrated to his clay, mostly from Germanyball and Netherlandsball.
Eventually in 1823, UKball made the Brazilballs confederate and afterwards he educated him very well, causing him to become into his European geography loving self he is known to be today. He crushed and ended slavery in 1833 and went to war with Argentinaball in 1851. In 1930, he nearly became dictatorship under Gareth Vargas, but was arrested, then crushed another coup attempt by Naziball to make him fascist in 1938. WW2 arrived and he obviously sided with Alliedballs.
And then 1964, Brazil was taken over by military junta causing 13 years of republicanism, disappearances and crackdowns called the Green Terror. Many Brazilballs fled to Europe hence the "Brazilians love Europe" stereotype, and only a few chose to remain in Europe permanently. Eventually in 1984 the military regime was defeated by peaceful protests and Queen Elizabeth II was restored as ceremonial head of state.
In 1993 the Brazilian Dollar was redenominated by Prime Minister Ferdinand Collor, but he was impeached and replaced with Henry Cardoso in 1996. Now a developed country in the likes of his his siblings, Brazil today leads the world with its media. In 2022, Jeremy Bolton was defeated by Louis da Silva in the elections, bringing an end to 4 years of right-wing populist rule.
Brazilball is just your typical European geography, history and culture enthusiast. In fact, some jokingly suggest that Brazil be considered part of Europe. This is only a stereotype; not all Brazilians are necessarily like this. Brazil enjoys studying about the Europeballs' geography and history, learning their languages, and getting in touch with their culture, as well as outright travelling to their clays. Not only Europe, but he also talks about some Asian and African countryballs as well as Australiaball.
It's not only learning about geography and history he finds joy in, but also in basketball and volleyball. He pretty much never spends a week without playing at least some basketball, so much as bring it up in discussions. Brazilball is also churchy; one must expect him to bring up Christianity in some conversations. Despite his main religion being Episcopalianism, he also has Roman Catholic and Evangelical Pentecostal pluralities. His churchiness and basketball hobby also make him a bit of a motivational speaker himself.
Behind this façade of love of geography, Brazilball loves his culture and appreciates his biodiversity. He gets pissed every time something happens to the Amazon and will spend his time taking care of whatever animal stands in his way that is injured. He loves his TV shows and soaps, his most favorite show being Globe Television's 2009 hit action series Aaron Stone (even though Canada helped him create it as well).
Brazilball's culture is diverse, with a mix of Portuguese, indigenous, West African, English and Scottish culture. Multiple cultural influences come from French, German, Italian, Irish, Chinese and Dutch.
Aside from the "world traveler" stereotype, Brazil is known for its samba music, its Midsummer celebrations (especially in January Bayball), the Copacabana beaches in aforementioned city, its street food, and iconic favelas (hilltop slums). Brazil's biggest contribution to the world happens to be the Amazon Rainforest, known as the "lungs of the world" and home to diverse wildlife.
- USAball - Biggest ally who gave me military weapons and influenced me, but I still look a lot like Franceball in media terms. Contributed the most to my ethnography, having given me United Empire Loyalists, White Southerners, Black Americans, and Pennsylvanian Germans. One of your YouTubers took a cue or two from me. Funny how you (somewhat) suck at geography and history though.
- UKball - My stepfather, he took good care of me for over 200 years. He brought me tea, left-hand driving and other stuff to my clay. Thanks for those cultural contributions, and thanks to your children for teaching me how to be like everyone else. Unfortunately, he left the EU in 2020. Still geographically and culturally European though, not politically.
- EUball - I like visiting your countryballs. In fact some joke that I ought to be part of Europe.
- Germanyball - Cool dude. A handful of his people arrived to my clay in the 18th and 19th centuries back when I was still a British colony (although back in the 18th century, they weren't directly Germans). Not to mention I talk about you a whole lot.
- Netherlandsball - More aptly Holland (although that's only referring to the western area of your clay). Strange how it's legal to smoke marijuana in your clay.
- Franceball - Sorry for stealing Equinoctial France in 1654, it was for the better. I like your fine cuisine and restaurants though.
- Swedenball - Perhaps the most favorite tourist destination for Brazilians to go to, because of her system of rehabilitative justice, her welfare, her culture and her more temperate climate. And probably PewDiePie and the fact she utterly loves gaming behind our backs. We both enjoy the Eurovision Song Contest.
- Japanball - He is very weird but we are good friends, I love his anime, tokusatsus and games. I have the largest Japanese population outside of Japanball (immigrants and their descendants).
- Philippinesball - It's no surprise that the Philippines is admired by everyone. We both hate Ingsoc-In-Real-Life. But, please forgive Canada for the trash incident, it was unintentional. Also why did you rip off Chucky, and why did you shut down a major TV network again?
- Canadaball - My big sister and babysitter. I used this brony song as my sort of personal hymn to you. Also, we both dislike Duterte, it's not your fault the trash went into the Philippines by accident. She also sold the West Indies to me at one point, but I quickly let them go. Gib Timmies and cartoons plox.
- West Indiesball - Cultural neighbors, I like your soca music. My popular cartoon characters "Jardo n' Starlite" are descended from their people (not America's).
- Taiwanball - We have a lot in common with our history and she is helping me modernize today. She helps me in developing my entertainment industry. Also Real China.
- Franceball - Mother of Maragnonball. I like her baguettes and wine. Miraculous? Not too much though.
- Australiaball - Step-brother and Oceanic spawn of my stepdad. People think he is upside down because of the fact the seasons and appearance of the moon are both in reverse there. This is exactly the case in my clay too.
- Kosovoball - I recognize you.
- Angolaball - Brother. We were both Portuguese, although I annexed you from Portugal in 1917 and let you go in 1983. Hence your Commonwealth status.
- UAEball - I like how she is more liberal than this literal extremist. And also thank you for helping me fight against this fake Jihadist. I really appreciate the support. But what I hate about you is that you banned Roblox of all games in your clay...
- Jordanball - Same thing I said to UAEball.
- South Koreaball - I like her food and electronics, but I think the K-pop thing is getting excessive.
- South Africaball - He has a large population of Afrikaners in my clay.
- Tringapore - We are both ethnically diverse, also capitalist, but you have poor human rights standards compared to mine.
- Somalilandball - I recognize you along with Kosovoball.
- Hong Kongball - Of course you are part of your foster dad and don't you worry, I'll save you from femme fatale.
- Armeniaball - Girlfriend. I do apologize for killing your ambassador Edward Melikdjanian, still my good love. Tasty apricots and pomegranates and I like how diverse you are, and we always have a date every May. I also accept that Turkey's past self tried to kill you in 1915.
- Quebecball - She has a lot in common with my Portuguese-speaking majority. I support her and for some reason she takes full responsibility for making most of Canada's most iconic food like Poutine and Maple Syrup. (I'm not wrong here, they were created in her clay.)
- Venezuelaball - Remove Maduro! Guaido is better! But we're neighbors and our leaders both wear similar sashes and regalia. So I cannot hate you. But depose of Maduro please. And can you not claim parts of my clay?
- Lebanonball - Middle-Eastern bro who has a lot of his people in my clay. Also friends with my girlfriend.
- Israelcube and Palestineball - I recognize the both of you. Stop fighting. Palestine, please listen. Israel has found her home, let her have it back. And I know how holy you are in Islam, but stop using this as an excuse to evict her from her rightful place in the Middle East.
- Serbiaball - Stop being Islamophobic and Kosovo isn't yours! You are diverse like me except I am way more developed than you. Don't mock me like Miraculous or I put you on the Enemies section! On the good side, I have a large minority of his northern son's living in Rio and a few Creoles living in his. You must accept Muslims as Serbians too, I have hope in your Muslim minority! Give up on getting aid from Nasty Dimsum, I will assist you instead of him!
- Coronavirus - You already know why. Go get cured or inoculated or something.
- Republic of Vyondball - Hey you, yes you, stop using Tyler as your mercenary will you? I support Troublemakerlandball and his so-called "iron fist" against you.
- Fake China - I support Hong Kongball, the Uyghurs, your true self and everyone who hates you. You are accomplice to Pootis' misdeeds and you can apologize to Xinjiang for forcing assimilation on them. But no matter what, you are still a dictator. Your leader is likely a scapegoat for what you've been doing when I'm not looking. And one more thing, do me a favor: go tell your master in the nightmare from whence you came, these words: you have failed him.
- Russiaball - YOU!!! YOU ARE A DIABO, ALSO A CUNT, AND BEFORE I FORGET A PE AÑA!!! YOU LITERALLY JUST INVADED MY AMIGO AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS YOU WARMONGER!!! IF ONLY AARON STONE AND HIS ALLIES CAME TO LIFE TO DEFEAT YOU!!!
- Thomas Astruc - RACIST AND TROLL, YOU JUST MOCKED NIPPON, NOW YOU GOT YOUR OWN CARTOON CANCELLED IN INSULINDIA! AARON STONE IS BETTER SUPERHERO THAN YOUR LADYBUG, REMOVE MIRACULOUS!!!
- Jusuf Kalla - YOU. YOU KILLED JARDO AND AARON STONE AND NEARLY EVERY CHARACTER I HAVE CREATED AND CHERISHED. YOU ARE FUNHOUSE'S CORRUPTOR IN DISGUISE. I WILL HAVE YOU BANISHED TO THE SHADOW DOMAIN THAT JONNY GULMATICO CREATED, FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!!! MARK MY WORDS YOU MONSTER!!!
- Prime Minister Jeremy Bolton actually requested Cartoon Network to make a special "bad ending" to Teen Titans Go! for broadcast in Brazil, because of the series' controversial episodes, which defamed and mocked movie ratings, vegans, George Washington and most controversially the British. The ending to the movie adaptation was created from multiple ending submissions from angry nationalists demanding the show end once and for all, and it had the titular Titans savagely and utterly destroyed in their showdown against the brainwashed DC heroes, before Slade successfully takes over the entire DC universe. This ending was well received, called by viewers "an appropriate punishment" for "disrespectful" characters.
- Brazil's average IQ is 95.
- You cannot name your child "Robin", "Blossom" or "XXXYYYZZZABC123" in Brazil.
- Hip-hop is one of the most popular genres of music in Brazil, it would merge with dubstep and give birth to phonk in the 2020s.
- Maggot - F*ggot
- Duck/Funk/Screw - F*ck
- LMDBO - Let my (ducking) butt out
- "Yeoh!" - Yes in Brazilian Black English. "Yeah!" is also used.
- "Yeah man! Let's do this!" - Expression of determination
- "Oh duck naw!" - Disappointment
- "Whadda hek man?" - When he catches someone doing something he finds weird or wrong.
- "Basketball time, y'all!" - His version of Germanyball's Anschluss Zeit
- "Hey, man." (Alternatively "Hey, y'all.") - Brazilian version of Guten Tag used by Reichtangle